An Arab was being interviewed at a US checkpoint.
"Your name please"
"Abdul Aziz"
"Sex?"
"Six times a week!!"
"No, no, I mean male or female!"
"Doesn't matters, sometimes even camel"
Twins were born, but he could not sleep for the whole night. Why??Teacher : What do you want to become?
He kept wondering who is the father of the second child.
Lil Johnny : Doctor!!
Teacher : Why?
Lil Johnny : Coz it's the only profession where you can tell a woman to take off her clothes and ask her husband to pay for it.
75 year old man got married to a 15 yr girl. On their first night both were crying. Why??Woman complaining to dentist: It's so painful, I'd rather have a baby than have a tooth removed.Dentist : Make up your mind soon! I'll adjust the chair accordingly.
Coz she didn't know anything, and he had forgotten everything.
An old lady, 85, a virgin, about to die. She wanted her tombstone to read: 'BORN
A VIRGIN, LIVED A VIRGIN, DIED A VIRGIN'.
The engraver shortened it to 'RETURNED UNOPENED'
No comments:
Post a Comment