Monday, December 8, 2008

New Header

After more than one and a half year since I requested for a new header, it is finally done.
header

Pardon me if you find it too vain.
Well, if you are a reader of Michelle's blog, then you should be able to spot the similarity between the two headers. Yes, I got her to make my header since the middle of last year and now it is already going to be 2009. Comprehensible, because Japan and New Zealand are separated by the Pacific Ocean. So, it takes some time for the idea and data to be transferred across the ocean.

Anyway, I admit the header looks more like a header suitable for a five-year-old kid; with the helicopter, space shuttle and a robot which looks as it has a skirt on. However, it just fits me well as an Engineering student, ain't it? I would like to know what you think of the new header. Post in whatever opinions you have about the header; be it an honest or a dishonest one (eg: just say it looks great even though you think otherwise lol) in the comments' box, okay? Anyway, for anyone who is interested, you can request for a header from her.*

*Terms and conditions apply (It's very simple, just treat me to a meal and I will persuade her to make the header ^.^).

13 comments:

Endoru said...

Nice job done. :)
No wonder because I didn't think that you would be that creative in designing, Calvin.

specialhuman said...

hahaha. Me, myself? lol

Well, i think it is good. However there's something i don understand, why is it the 'In Japan' pic showing a sunset similar to the one in Batu Feringghi? :P

and the cartoonish background and flying saucer and helicopter definitely suits your cartoonish face.

Michelle overall I would say you did a great job ;)

pinksterz said...

eh so cute wan

^______^ <-- to emphasize on the cuteness of ur header

lyk said...

this 1 far better than last 1.hehe,kawaiina:)

rojakrojak said...

>_>.
so this is what the countdown is for.

MichelleG said...

> specialhuman: haha.. i didnt think tht spaceship thingy suits him until u mention it but yea .. haha..

oh that sunset pic is from hokkaido i think..

calvin said...

@ endoru:
haha, i won't say i am the most creative person around, but michelle is comparatively better than me when it comes to art and drawing ;)

calvin said...

@ specialhuman:
that line wasn't from me. it was michelle who came out with it.

regarding that sunset picture, it was taken at onuma in hokkaido during my summer vacation last year ;)

http://calvin-myjourney.blogspot.com/2007/10/onuma-quasi-national-park.html

for once, can you not make fun of me, and praise me instead? or is it you are just jelaous of me having a baby face (it's different from cartoonish face, okay?) xD

calvin said...

@ pinksterz:
i hope you are referring to my header xD

calvin said...

@ lyk:
i can't recall what my previous header was, if you exclude the white one with only words previously. but yea, this new header is something interesting :)

calvin said...

@ rojakrojak:
yes, and now you know it ;)

=chuan guan= said...

wa...u made some one do it for you..wow..haha..like so zi lian..hor..LOL

calvin said...

@ =chuan guan=:
me, zi lian? are you sure? you got the wrong person already i guess. after all, i bet nobody can be as zi lian as you xD