Friday, July 22, 2011

The End Of A Journey

As ironic as my blog sounds, the journey is over. The long journey we shared has come to an end. 

It is amazing sometimes when we have put so much hope on something, only to be told that it will never gonna happen. I looked forward to it so much, I really do, by counting down the days when we can finally reap the seed we planted almost four years ago (yes, today is exactly eight days to four years), but never did I expect this to happen. The effort being put through the years, is gone, just like that, in a blip of a second. I guess this will be the final entry I am tagging "mymich" to a blog entry. Or perhaps now it should be "my-ex-mich".

To both of you, I wish you two all the best.

P/S: Will not be updating this blog anymore until who knows when. Thank you for being my readers all this while.

7 comments:

Cliff CLF said...

お大事に! >.<

pinksterz said...

OMG are you just effing around!?!?!

i can't believe this but hang in there! i hope you two will figure something to work this out.

all the best.

Tempus said...

you basket!!!! eh don't stop updating in facebook okay? will holler if I managed to secure the scholarship.

Christopher C said...

Huh..what in the world happened?

Zzzyun said...

hope you will be okay. take care...

All About Ipoh said...

take care...

Mirae said...

stay strong ! please update soon :)