Saturday, April 9, 2011

Japan, I Am Back

After almost two months I'm back to Malaysia, finally it's time to return to my second home.

DSC08868

Hope that the sakura (cherry blossom) will get more and more beautiful and offer new hopes for everyone this year.

Thank you everyone who I have seen there during this long holiday. I really appreciate your time and company. It's better I do not mention names here, otherwise I might miss out on some people and other people might feel small heart haha! I believe you should know who you are. As for people whom I didn't manage to see this time, I apologise but we will surely get to see each other again in the future : )

I should be back to Japan two weeks earlier but due to the unstable situation in Japan, I have since delayed my flight to tomorrow afternoon. I will be flying off from LCCT via AirAsiaX and should reach Japan by midnight. Things haven't exactly back to normal but life has to go on. I have been getting a lot of advices from people back home, telling me not to return yet so early. To be honest, it is kinda frustrating to hear the same things because if I have a choice, I wouldn't wanna return there so early either.

But I do not have much choice, do I?

My area in Chiba isn't that badly affected like the devastating visuals you see in the media. I haven't gotten a clear idea of the current situation back there, so I cannot comment much on this matter. Once I am back there in less than twenty-four hours' time, I will slowly update on how bad my place is. For now, I will return to Japan with one simple hope that I will be able to have a smooth start to my forth and final year in university, and graduate in a year's time. I also wish things in Japan will get better from now on and really, someone should give Japan a break.

Good luck to Japan, myself and everyone!

8 comments:

Chung Min said...

Calvin,
Safe journey yea....
Take care and all the best.

calvin said...

@ chung min:
thanks a lot chung min!
you take care too and see you something in the future : )

kae vin said...

Have a safe trip back....and no matter how we also couldn't meet up :|

sakura said...

がんばれ!また会いましょう:)

kooks said...

glad to hear that u ru fking back.i hope everything will be fine back there, especially the nuclkear plant cos i really wanted to visit japan asap.

calvin said...

@ kae vin:
thanks. no worries, it is just a matter of time before we get crazy around tokyo :P

calvin said...

@ sakura:
ありがとうなぁ : )

calvin said...

@ kooks:
lol! your typing error made your sentence sound sooo wrong :P

anyway, thanks for your wish and yup, i bet everyone also wishes that japan will recover as soon as possible : )