Thursday, February 17, 2011

Home Sweet Home

DSC02832

Hello folks!

I am back to Malaysia for my spring break for the next five weeks. Yup, a super long cuti-cuti Malaysia for me haha! I will touch down at LCCT early Friday morning and will be spending a few days in KL, over the weekends. So, if anyone wanna meet up and have a glass of teh tarik or something like that, do leave a message here. I'm not sure whether I will be able to go online much in KL, but I'll try and check my mails whenever I can.

Till then, Happy Belated Chap Goh Meh!

*edited* 
I will be down to KL from Monday, Feb 28th onwards for five days. So if there is anyone who is free, do leave me a message and probably we could go out for a glass of tea.

4 comments:

kesenaitsumi89 said...

Hey, I'm at KL Sentral's Mc D now. if you free for the next few hours, let's meet up. ^^ hahaha.

calvin said...

@ kesenaitsumi89:
i was already on my way home to taiping at that time >.<
anyway, enjoy your time in malaysia!

Tempus said...

do gime a call if u are coming to subang! i'm available in the mornings before twelve and after 7!

calvin said...

@ tempus:
yup, i will be going to usj to visit my aunt there next week and i suppose it's just nearby, right? could you please private message me your contact number in facebook or anything like that? =D