Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can You Guess These Things?

Short note: I went to see my lecturer this evening because I didn't get back my report. He tried looking everywhere in his room but couldn't find my report; so, I just said that is alright. Just a few minutes ago, he called me privately, through my mobile phone and greeted me with "Yoshino desu~~!!". Yea-lah, his name is Yoshino, but the way he greeted me reminds me of Hard Gay haha. So, he told me he went to our classroom and apparently, some students didn't distribute the report to everybody. But for him to make all the effort to walk all the way to my classroom, search for my report under the students' desk and place it on my table really makes me paiseh-lah. One thing for sure, will you ever hear such thing happening in Malaysia?
Finals will be in less than two weeks' time. Not that I am really busy because for that; I think I am procrastinating so much lately. How could I not, when the summer holiday is just less than one month away. I guess my recent posts have been too heavy for most of you, that I bet nobody even bothers to read them, even until the end of the first paragraph haha. So, this one will be another simple and short post.
Like I have said, it's very simple. Just make your guess of these two pictures and tell me your answer in the comment's box. The first one is quite simple.
DSC08034
People who went to Kanazawa trip are not allowed to guess hor.
The second one might be a little bit tricky, but I think it is not impossible to get it right.
DSC08989
Jeng, jeng, jeng, I wonder what is this.
Winner(s) with both correct answers will get an all-expenses-paid trip to ...... my house haha.

18 comments:

Reenybob said...

the green contraption, is your face.

kh said...

the first one is a lamp hung from the ceiling which is made from plastic.
the second one is something which is used to clean the blackboard duster.

yay! 2 free trips!!

calvin said...

@ reenybob:
good thing you gave a wrong answer; otherwise you would come to my house and pee on the floor again haha xD

calvin said...

@ kh:
yikes, forgot to mention that people studying in japan are not allowed to guess >.<

naqiubex said...

maybe lecturers like that is hard to find in universities...
But for me here in Legenda.. the lecturers are like unbelivably hardworking... Unfortunately the students don't appreciate them though..

=chuan guan= said...

no need guess liao lorrr

specialhuman said...

got la. UTAR lecturer not bad too. XD

my initial guess was the first one is a light hanging from the ceiling (seen that in pasar malam lol)

the second one my first thought was a toaster lol.

MichelleG said...

first one too obvious..
second one dunno...

calvin said...

@ naqiubex:
legenda? where are you studying?
sometimes, it's just too unfortunate that the dedicated lecturers are getting the i-can't-be-bothered type of students, and likewise >.<

calvin said...

@ =chuan guan=:
i never said i'm applying the first-come-first-serve basis to determine the winner xD

calvin said...

@ specialhuman:
haha, are you really sure? or you are just trying to say that sarcastically? xD

told you the first one is too simple. but your second guess was indeed, simply amazing haha =P

calvin said...

@ michelleg:
you already get to invade until my room, even you didn't answer these stuff correctly xD

iiiii said...

that blackboard duster cleaner so cute, why in my school 1 old old punya? like besi karat.

Ken said...

What a dedicated sensei. In Malaysia, hardly could find one. Extinct already. Haha...

calvin said...

@ iiiii:
cute duster cleaner is only for cute people haha xD

calvin said...

@ ken:
yup, it totally caught me by surprise when i got his call >.<

KOKahKOK said...

yes, the first one is a lamp which is made from plastic.....malaysia got la bro!!

2nd one i dont know liao :P

calvin said...

@ kokahkok:
i said already the first one is quite simple, and i didn't say it's not found in malaysia.

the second one? you should know what is it if you read the comments from the others xD