Friday, June 5, 2009

June 6th

This will be it. Tomorrow is the day I will go into the interview room and get the job done.
DSC07402 2
Picture taken more than two years ago, so don't laugh-lah okay?
And when I told my Mom about my interview number, she told me, "Woah, James Bond number hor?" Haha! Told you she can be cute at times.
To those who might not know what I mean here, I will be sitting for my university entrance exam for undergraduate studies as a transfer student upon graduating from technical college next spring. Since I took the recommendation method, there are no written tests for me but just a 15-minute interview. Thanks to every one (you know who you are) who had helped me preparing for this interview for the whole week.
I will enter the room with only one thing in my mind - to win the battle and pass it.

28 comments:

MichelleG said...

good luck!! <3

calvin said...

@ michelleg:
<3 <3 <3

andycjw said...

good luck, wish you all the best

calvin said...

@ andycjw:
thanks. errr, this is?

andycjw said...

just saw your blog on random, haha

akatsukiotoko said...

All the best!!!

kh said...

where's my tuition fees?? chiba U ... can one laaa

naqiubex said...

Good luck!

Wee Kien said...

Good luck!

ns29 said...

calvin tipu haha
they said put picture within 3 months

but who cares

=chuan guan= said...

gd luck!!!

Joceline said...

good luck:)
and do the best u can

Anonymous said...

grrrr

chung min said...

Gudluckz and all da best!

KOKahKOK said...

Kh= tuition teacher? haha... why you so rude one scold calvin chi** yuckss...

lengzai, all the best and kah yao!

calvin said...

@ andycjw:
ohhh, alright :)

calvin said...

@ akatsukiotoko:
thanks!

calvin said...

@ kh:
do you know that you have made that sound so wrong? or did you do it on purpose?

calvin said...

@ naqiubex:
thanks =)

calvin said...

@ wee kien:
thanks!!! =D

calvin said...

@ ns29:
i don't think i look a lot different from two years ago; so i just used it lol xD

calvin said...

@ =chuan guan=:
hehe thanks =)

calvin said...

@ joceline:
thank you =)

calvin said...

@ anonymous:
what's wrong?

calvin said...

@ chung min:
thanks!!

calvin said...

@ kokahkok:
yes, it's him. haha, he wasn't scolding me with that word. i sat for my exam at chiba university lol

KOKahKOK said...

okok lol
congratz anyway

calvin said...

@ kokahkok:
thanks again. now i get to enter chiba already lol =P