Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Johm Riab Sua

Don't understand the word above? Never mind, read on first.
The beginning of the month of June marks the time when everyone are busy with their mid-term exams, university entrance exams and their daily working routine. So, this will be just a short update from me, so that my blog will not look too abandoned. I cannot be perfectly sure when, but I guess I will be free again starting from next week, provided everything goes well and smoothly this weekend.
Anyway, I think I have mentioned this before; although my birthday was two months ago, people are still sending me gifts. It looks like I am getting my birthday gift on a monthly basis. Here is the latest one I got yesterday from handsome boy.
DSC07602
He was worried how the condition of the postcard would be by the time it reaches me.
DSC07597
Miraculously, the postcard reached me in one piece and it didn't have even any bended marks.
Oh yea, just in case you are wondering what the title above means, it is actually a formal way of greeting people in Khmer language. To put it simple, it means "Hello". Kae Vin just came back from his trip to Cambodia a week ago and he sent this postcard all the way from Siem Reap. His initial intention was to surprise me; he tried getting my address in Japan through Michelle secretly but too bad Michelle didn't check her email. He had no choice but to ask me directly and so, the surprise turned into a failed mission haha.
So, this is my birthday gift for this month. Who would like to send me the next birthday gift thirty days from now?

6 comments:

MichelleG said...

haha sorry!! unfortunately i RARELY check my hotmail!!!

Anonymous said...

awwww....so sweet , u had to write a whole post about ur lover....call me for the wedding ya

calvin said...

@ michelleg:
hehe, too bad he sent to the wrong address >.<

calvin said...

@ anonymous:
haha, do you want me to dedicate an entry for you too? i'll do it if i get to know who is this, otherwise i wouldn't now what to write xD

specialhuman said...

Michelle:

I got the email from your blogger profile ma =_=

Calvin:

Anon was fed up because i didn't send him. whoever he is XD

calvin said...

@ specialhuman:
now i know where those spammers got my email from. lucky thing i don't put up my gmail address up there.

and yea, perhaps he was a bit jealous too xD