Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Leaving

I know this day will come eventually.
DSC04090
I will try not to be emotional as much as I could, but as the saying goes by, every meeting will end with parting. But taking it in a positive way, I'm glad because this parting will lead toward another meeting in the future. Throughout these eighteen days, we had so much fun together (pun unintended). Imagine we only had barely three days last year. This time, it was so much better. I would love us to have much more time together, but circumstances just don't allow us to do so. Nevertheless, we had done so much stuff that we'd long to do all this while during this short period of less than three weeks. It is like squeezing everything together within this short period and of course, sometimes we could feel the tiredness taking its toll on us.
I will return to my daily routine as usual, as my classes will commence on the very next day after I touch down to Japan. As for her, she will spend her remaining summer holiday in Malacca and celebrate Chinese New Year at the end of this month. I won't be that lucky because I will attend classes as normal even on the first day of the Chinese New Year, just like previous year. That's the price you will pay for studying in oversea.
We don't know when will be the next time we will get to meet again; it could be as long as two years from now. The only thing I can hope is that we can go through this tough period.
DSC04083
Taken while we were watching the sunset together with the Straits of Malacca in the background.
I know we can do it, together.
P/S: I will be taking a 6 a.m. flight at Changi International airport on January 7, which falls on her birthday. Never mind, because we'd celebrated her birthday a couple of days earlier. Here is a short early birthday wish to her. Happy Birthday and take care of yourself always :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are u coming back 2 years later? so long?anyway true love will not die , as long as u guys keep in touch , then should be ok....

specialhuman said...

Have a safe journey back to KL.

specialhuman said...

lol i mean Japan....

sudah pening la me. @_@

syaza said...

sedihnya.......
saya paham perasaan itu~
p/s: maggi ku jgn lupa!

calynojc said...

i like that pink couple tee!!!!! :p

calvin said...

@ anonymous:
not me, but she won't be back to malaysia for at least two more years after this holiday. i hope we can do it. thanks for your words of encouragement :)

calvin said...

@ specialhuman:
thanks. i'm safely back to japan already =)

calvin said...

@ syaza:
it is sad, but we just cannot help it =\

p/s: your maggi is waiting for you in nagaoka xD

calvin said...

@ calynojc:
it is actually not a couple t-shirt, as we bought it separately. but it looks like a couple t-shirt, doesn't it? ^.^