Monday, December 22, 2008

I Am Back

Hello everybody.
DSC02434
Taken by a Japanese at Merlion Garden in Singapore.
I'm currently updating this from my home in Taiping. Yes, I'm back to Malaysia once again for my winter break. Of course I would be lying if I say I'm not excited. To those who might be wondering about my whereabouts for the last several days, I was too busy traveling from Tokyo to Singapore to Malacca and finally to Taiping for the last three days, that I couldn't get to even sit down and make a proper update. Michelle went down to Changi airport on Friday midnight to pick me up and we stayed one night at my aunt's place in Clementi. We hardly got to spend much time to go around Singapore, moreover it was around the Christmas holiday now that people were everywhere and the crowd was super crazy especially at Orchard Road. Later on the same evening, we headed back to Malacca and spent one night in Michelle's place before taking a freaking seven-hour-long bus ride back to Taiping. However, it felt like it was only a seven-minute bus ride.
We will be spending our time in Taiping until the end of this week. So far, it has been a great time for both of us. Well, I guess I shall save the lovey dovey part here; I will leave that for Michelle to do it. I do not think I will be doing any long updates for the next couple of weeks, at least.
Till then, see you guys in the near future.

8 comments:

Endoru said...

Wah, what a rich boy. Setahun balik dua kali. :)

specialhuman said...

She drove to SG to pick u up from New Zealand? Wow....

Duke of mask said...

calvin , i will be at taiping on thursday, cant wait to see the changes it has undergone :)

Cieri said...

budak ni...winter aja balik...ish2..mentang2 la winter tiket murah....

calvin said...

@ endoru:
it's three times in a year actually. i came back in january, august-september and december 2008 xD

calvin said...

@ specialhuman:
nope, she was back for a month already from new zealand, and she took a bus to singapore on that day to pick me up at the airport =)

calvin said...

@ duke of mask:
you shall be impressed by the changes taiping has undergone. enjoy your stay in taiping :)

calvin said...

@ cieri:
the price is not that cheap actually. besides, i hate cold weather >.<