Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We Were On The Magazine Cover

Warning: This blog post contains vanity but it is super damn short. So, it shouldn't be a problem to swallow.

I got tagged by one of my fellow bloggers, Kevin a few days ago and since this tag doesn't require me to do much thinking and typing, I decided to go for it. What I got to do was go to this site and upload any picture to create my own magazine cover.

Don't say I am such a camwhore freak or anything else that it related to it lah, okay? I only did this 'coz I was tagged by my friend. Thank you very much for your co-operation and please come back again.

8 comments:

mackerel tabby said...

OMG!! so cute!

Reenybob said...

omg HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA.





ok i stop liao.






HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH



OK enough liao (:
damn cute lah!
PS: one of my upcoming uni assignments is to make my own magazine cover (inc doing my own photography) u wanna model? hahaha

calvin said...

@ mackerel tabby:
thanks ^.-

calvin said...

@ reenybob:
family is family, but business still business.
so, how much one night?

XD

michelleg said...

one night sounds wrong.. lol

calvin said...

@ michelleg:
i know "every night" would be much better, right? =P

Reenybob said...

hahahah ya la sounds so wrong! esp since im frikkin related to u =_=

calvin said...

@ reena:
that's because i thought that one night would be more than enough if i want to be your model. can cut cost and time.