Monday, March 3, 2008

This Is Not An Erotic Story

A couple of days ago, I came back to my room only to hear some noisy sound which was obviously came from outside my hostel. It sounded like some construction work was being carried on but as much as my memory serves me right, now is the period of season transition. It has stopped snowing about a week ago but it feels like the temperature does not raise much either. Hence, it would be unusual for them to start digging holes and planting poles around my college. My curiosity drew me to get closer to my window and when I open my curtain, I saw five workers wearing helmet, two snow grinders, one lorry and three containers.
DSC02445 copy
Five workers plus one man cut half at the bottom right wearing a bulu-bulu jacket.
It seemed that that lorry would go flirting around the college to hook up with the snows and bring them back to that spot. Later, the rest of the workers will start using that red machine to crush the snow slowly and at the same time, shot them into the containers. Initially, they were using only one grinder, but in the end they realised that it would be merrier when there is more joining in and the second grinder joined the fun with the rest afterwards.
DSC02449 copy
Combo job.
They were really passionate and enjoying the job and it was clearly reflected through their facial expression when they were doing it. The consequence? Not a single snowman was produced in return. No, it was not because they played safe when they were doing it although they were using protectors such as test tubes and rubbers helmets and boots. The reason was because all of the workers were grandpas already.
DSC02451 copy
Still shotting away happily hor grandpa?
My conclusion would be Japanese grandpas still can do the job properly 'coz they take good care of their body all the time. The end.

12 comments:

michelleg said...

LOL! perverted n lame.. hahaha.. =P

pinksterz said...

ey my connection didn't censor your blog means not a blue post :p

Kevin Tan said...

yerrrrrr salty wet lou

calvin said...

@ michelleg:
but the title suggests otherwise =P

calvin said...

@ pinksterz:
so, your internet connection also filters the sites that you surf? congrats =D

calvin said...

@ kevin tan:
you will grow up being one of them one day too =P

Kevin Tan said...

grow up?? ur onli a year older than me sayang. (i meant u, nt them)

pinksterz said...

*looks at kevin's comment above*

that's disturbing...

anyway, my internet doesnt filter anything. i am not living in a hostel *whistle*

just in case you didnt get the meaning, i was teasing you.

calvin said...

@ kevin tan:
now i know why that cRaZy StAlKeR was stalking you all the time. i think you used to call him sweetheart. that is why >.<

calvin said...

@ pinksterz:
which one was disturbing? sayang or my age? if it's the former, that is just how people like us from all-boys school talk to each other. ask kevin if you think i'm bluffing. and if it's the latter, i told you already i'm not that old.

anyway, it is good that i got filtered from those sites. now i know i am very clean.

XD

Kevin Tan said...

yes yes all boy school very very gay. and the stalker didnt go after me because he though i was gay. i'm just very very pretty.

calvin said...

@ kevin tan:
you call yourself pretty? no wonder you are attracting the wrong species.