Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Surprise Gift

I did mention once that this pure and clean looking layout will stay for some time.
2 copy
A few days ago, a friend of my e-mailed me something which carried the four-letter words "this one give u" in the subject box. My curiousity and the name of the sender made me clicked on that mail first instead of the other mails, and what I saw was an attachment of a new blog's header. It came from no other than Kevin Tan Teck Meng (I don't know why but I just feel like writing out your full name here), which I am very sure that it was specially made for me.
Ada betul, sayang?
As far as my goldfish memory serves me correctly, I didn't threaten and force ask him to make me a header before. Neither did I lament about how I badly in need of someone who is willing to design a header for me free-of-charge to anyone, including him all this while. Yes, I admit I am bluffing on that. But I am a photoshop noob and it would just spell disaster for me to play with it to make a nice and proper header, wouldn't it? However, Kevin read my feelings so well that he went and stole my pictures from I-have-no-idea-where-was-it and came out with a header, which has super the huge face of mine that occupies almost half of the whole header. I know each and every one of you will be thinking now what the heck am I doing there by making a free publicity of putting up my bloody face up there, right?
1 copy
Love it or hate it, it is all up to your personal take and all credits shall be given to Kevin Tan Teck Meng. Thank you very much.

16 comments:

Kevin Tan said...

i curi from ur flickr one. laugh for wat... very lengchai la sayang

Kevin Tan said...

aiyah put vista theme for wat waste memory la

pinksterz said...

MUKA BUDAK ANIME JEPUN!!!!

calvin said...

@ kevin tan:
i don't need so much memory in my laptop 'coz i'm quite pure. not as pure as you though. and i don't keep any NSFO materials in my laptop. hence there is still enough memory for my usage =D

calvin said...

@ pinksterz:
tapi lebih hensem daripada nobita, kan? xD

jepunlauee said...

hey,I like your new header of this blog..nice and very original..

kh said...

my gawd.... sayang some more...
how would mich respond...

KOKahKOK said...

come come....buy 1 free 1.....my eyes so "powerful" can sot u! haha....(sound like looking for customer at Chulia Street Pg) hehe...

Just kidding! Luckily this blog is PUREly for your own "story" not for business used! hehe i guess u should know wat i mean loooo...

anyway, nice work your frend kevin did! k.....handsome...?? ok la...handsome!

TV de LCD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

zhenhui said...

don't see u making a header using the pics u took with me oso... :( :( :(

calvin said...

@ jepunlauee:
thanks for dropping by.
the header was done for me by one of my friend =)

calvin said...

@ kok hong:
it was just a figurative expression by him.
mich will understand that very well, right? xD

calvin said...

@ kokahkok:
why are you talking as if you are trying to lelong me at chulia street? but to be honest, i don't really get what you're trying to say here >.<

calvin said...

@ zhen hui:
you mean that graduation pic we took together at ppktj?
no way! if i put that pic, it will appear that you are more handsome than me >.<

K3ViN said...

cool nice header........

calvin said...

@ k3vin:
k3vin praising kevin. lol!!