Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Short Hiatus

This will be my last post.
No, I didn't mean that I will stop myself from blogging anymore after this. For the next one week at least, I will be handing my blog over to Michelle and make her the boss here. I hope I made the right choice and that she won't vandalise this blog and chase away all of my readers by the time I am back. She can however, surprise me by guest blogging here. It is not that I won't be able to online again after this, but I am just not too sure myself when and how often I will be getting the internet connection during this period. If you guys are wondering why is this so, then this would be the answer;
DSC05132 copy
Correct guess will be getting a mystery bag when I am back.
P/S: I will still be around until late evening today as I will only be leaving at night.

23 comments:

kh said...

you're going to NZ.
or negeri sembilan aka kyushu.

Kevin Tan said...

ur coming to my house!! yaaay!

K3ViN said...

i don think u come back 2 Malaysia lor as u currently at Japan but nothing impossible lor... U come back 2 ur hometown or u visit some where else at remote place in japan......

vincent said...

TOKYO

KOKahKOK said...

tokyo la....have a nice trip! remember my "souvenir" ah ....hehe

kh said...

or fujikyu highlands and shinjuku ni chome

syaza said...

cuti dah nak abis baru nak jalan2..go tokyo to annai kohai???

cl3m` said...

i know u said u were going tokyo...

lyk said...

u know the answer..make sure u give me the mysterious bag when i see u there in this week!!

zhenhui said...

korea???

zhenhui said...

disneyworld???disneysea???

Anonymous said...

i no need 2 guess! u v me rite? haha!but i wan that mystery bag

calvin said...

@ kok hong:
both new zealand and kyushu is a little bit too far and costly >.<

WRONG!

calvin said...

@ kevin tan:
i will only be going to your house either on chinese new year or valentine's day 'coz i can get ang pao and chocolates :)

WRONG!

calvin said...

@ k3vin:
i will only be returning to malaysian this summer; and the place i went in japan is not a remote place at all xD

WRONG!

calvin said...

@ vincent:
close but not exactly >.<

NEITHER CORRECT NOR WRONG

calvin said...

@ kokahkok:
again, close but not exactly >.<
do you mean you "souvenir" from kabukicho?

NEITHER CORRECT NOR WRONG

calvin said...

@ kok hong:
you always come out with two guesses at once. shinjuku is one of them by the way =D

NEITHER CORRECT NOR WRONG

calvin said...

@ syaza:
it was too cold if i went too early of the holiday. the meeting-up with the new kohai was one of them =D

NEITHER CORRECT NOR WRONG

calvin said...

@ cl3m:
close but not exactly >.<

NEITHER CORRECT NOR WRONG

calvin said...

@ lyk:
you also didn't mention your guess here >.<

WRONG!

calvin said...

@ zhen hui:
korea was my initial plan, but i cancelled it. i am keeping both disneyworld and disneysea for some time later xD

WRONG!

calvin said...

@ anonymous:
i think i know who is this.
but you didn't mention your guess here. so, it is invalid >.<

WRONG!