Sunday, March 2, 2008

Roasted Kao Kao

"can u change ur template to less childish colours ah?
very painful to the eye"
Calvin
"walao wat kind of color is this? ><>"
Fritz
"arghh my eyes!!!"
Kevin Tan
"cat tumpah ke ape ni? sakit mata la~"
Amalina

while she told me this, "lols! i kept laughing when i read ur cbox"

Four and a half-nil.
That is what the scoreboard is displaying and I reckon it will only get worse. I got a real roasting in the space of less than 24 hours and I decided that I should not let it carry on. If you could still recall, I came out with a horrendous idea of creating a new layout with a new colour monthly. It started of gayishly, and then turned into sexy red. Both of the layouts received mixed comments. Some said it was okay, some otherwise. Fair enough, I took those comments into considerations and decided to carry on with this colour scheme layout thing.
layout (march) copy
I know this layout has terjolok-ed the eyes of many. Sumimasen...
However, disaster stroked and it hit the spot yesterday, when I came out with an orange layout which in my honest opinion, was a pain in the armpit ass for most of us. Little wonder that all the comments I got so far are the ones I have put in extra large font above. I usually practise democration in my decision making when dealing with people and since all the responses I got was much more than a two-third majority, I thought it is the time for a change. As a result, I went back to square one and chose to make the ultimate makeover for my blog. This is the new layout which I have come out with which I will never change it again for some time to come.
You see, I don't have the money to pay for whatever damages that I had caused to those of you who claimed to have had suffered from being blind, or paint spilled all over the places. Hence, this is the only thing I could do - treat you to a plate of chicken rice.
DSC02444 copy
I was roasted worse than my black roasted chicken.
I know you won't get to taste it, but see it also counted already lah, right?

12 comments:

michelleg said...

awww... btw why ur 'lah' is in italics?

K3ViN said...

U have been tag... Visit this link
http://kvnlim.blogspot.com/2008/03/2-in-1-tag.html

calvin said...

@ michelleg:
you don't find that word "lah" in any english dictionary, do you?

calvin said...

@ k3vin:
i will do that tag when i find the time =)

pinksterz said...

the orange-y was a bit too striking for the eyes but i always love your blog mia monthly layout changing :(

change to pink and black. no one going to complain about it *perasan*

amalina said...

change only the banner la...gomen ne...

calvin said...

@ pinksterz:
lets just say the monthly layout colour changing has become a history now :)

anyway, did you just realised that you memang perasan all the time? but i reckon you have been like that since zillion years ago =P

calvin said...

@ amalina:
iie, iin desu...
*follow the style of japanese drama*

XP

Kevin Tan said...

ur chicken rice tastes like LCD monitor. I tasted it liao.

calvin said...

@ kevin tan:
are you starving for months already? monitor also you lick arh?

KOKahKOK said...

ok...my comment....it hurts my eye!argh~~~~BUTA liao how? hehe...anyway..now better!

calvin said...

@ kokahkok:
buta already? use eyemore =D