Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kisah Seorang Jurubasikal Yang Terlampau

There was one time last night, when I was having a level-5 erotic MSN conversation with Kevin Tan when we were discussing about Kok Hong. Considering the latter uses a bicycle to his university every time he attends his lectures, I came out with the word jurubasikal. A new word to add up into the next edition of Kamus Dewan.
Talking about bicycle reminds me of some experiences I have had before this. When I was still a little kid, my parents got me a bicycle, which used to have two supportive extra wheels to balance me up. That was the most important asset as I would have paid countless visits to the doctor's house if my bicycle wasn't equipped with that extra wheels. Later when I grew up, I dumped that red bicycle aside and I turned into a bigger one, the one without the supportive wheels. Being someone who doesn't really have problems in balancing myself, I didn't find it an impossible task to ride on the bike on my first few attempts. However, that was possible after some failures, of course. One of the major one was when I was riding behind the lane of my house when, I lost my control and ended up in a drain. Luckily for me, the drain that day was dry unlike the usual days when all the chicken and fish water will be released into the drain by my irresponsible neighbours. The first accident I ever had in my life didn't inflicted me with any cuts or bruise on my body, but just a scolding from my mum. So sad, right?
Nonetheless, I reckon there will not be many stories that will beat the story of a friend of mine not very long ago. Having grown up without being exposed to riding on a bicycle, he insisted on riding on a bicycle and joining us one day. We told him not to do so until the day he could cycle properly, but he didn't want to take our advice. Not wanting to make him unhappy and crying at one corner of the classroom, we unwillingly let him cycle with us to the kiosk to get some snacks during our lunch break. We were worried and know it would be just a matter of time before he either cycle himself into the drain, or simply hit a tree trunk as our university has its fair share of greens in the surroundings. In the first few seconds, it turned out to be okay. So, the two of us overtook him and continued our ride, while he was tailing just behind us. Just when our worries for this friend had begun to ease down, we heard a big bang. Just like a car hitting onto a steel signboard.
My first thought is "OMFG, I hope it is a car hitting onto a steel signboard and not onto my friend".
We looked behind and it turned out to be otherwise. No cars were involved in the accident. The sound came from this friend who lost his balance totally and resorted to taking his own version of emergency break by riding himself onto a steel signboard. Both of us didn't rush to give him a helping hand. Instead, we were laughing at him. It was not because we failed our Pendidikan Moral but our pity friend, of all the things which were available there for him to choose to hit onto, chose to hit a signboard bearing a four-letter word, "AWAS".
What an ironic accident, isn't it?
P/S: I don’t think I have to mention who is the one I mentioned above, as I’m quite sure most of you would know who I was referring to, as well as to protect the privacy of this friend. However, that is a history by today as he can cycle as good and as fast as Lance Armstrong already these days.

13 comments:

kh said...

what has it got to do with me?...

and you 2 even added each other in msn...my gawd...

Kevin Tan said...

it was onli level 4 erotic msn la... wait la i will give u level 5 in da future.

Kevin Tan said...

and kh u can comment on his blog but my blog must write in da cbox la huh huh huh

calvin said...

@ kok hong:
we just borrowed you as an example.
and by the way, i added him =D

calvin said...

@ kevin tan:
just give me level 10 erotic msn straight away. can save time and energy when doing it.

kh commented at my comment box and not at my chatbox 'coz he loves me more. but don't be sad, 'coz he still loves you.

XD

kh said...

you 2 go die...

cos i dont pay attn to calvin's cbox... not like i know anyone...

Kevin Tan said...

calvin: cannot... level 10 after u make a big mess at ur PC table.

kh: hati terluka bila kusedar, kau khianati cinta. Jiwa meronta bila ternyata kau menduakan cinta. Sungguh ku tak menyangka begini di akhirnya. Kau tinggal kan ku hati terluka

calvin said...

@ kok hong:
we will die eventually, when the time comes. but not until we have a threesome together.

calvin said...

@ kevin tan:
no worries. my pc table is already in a mess. lazy to tidy it up these days. some extra mess added to it would not be a problem to me =D

Kevin Tan said...

oh yea yea we can go by height, calvin being the top and kok hong can be the bottom. like kuih lapis. lolololol

calvin said...

@ kevin tan:
you know what? i think we should divert this conversation to our msn chatbox 'coz i wouldn't want my young cousins to ask a piece of kuih lapis from me the next time i see them.

Reenybob said...

who giving out kueh lapis? lol
and sorry but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AT HITTING THE AWAS SIGNBOARD!

sooo.. what was going on in this lvl 5 erotic convo huh?

calvin said...

@ reena:
the three of us were supposed to make kuih lapis when we are together on a threesome. and no offence for you to laugh at my friend 'coz we were doing the same thing at him too =P

anyway, that level 5 erotic convo thing was too personal and i don't think it would be the best idea for me to mention it here >.<