Friday, December 7, 2007

Till We Jump Again

A couple of days ago, I got an email from my former lecturer in PPKTJ, Kimura sensei.
It was just a simple email with some catching ups between us on what has been going on at PPKTJ, the place I studied for almost two years before this. The only difference I noticed from all the previous emails I got before this was the way she ended her mail.
DSC00614
Until Lompat?
I suppose what she intended to convey there was "Sampai Jumpa Lagi", but I have no idea how she could come out with something like that. Clearly it wasn't a typing error. You usually will not miss out so many letters, even if you make a typing error, do you? Or, she really meant what she typed there, which is till she jump with me again one day.
But I never jump with her before this, that is for sure. Weird...

9 comments:

stevelee67 said...

never heard of kimura sensei before...

calvin said...

@ stevelee67:
she is among the new sensei at PPKTJ, who came early last year. but she will quit there in march next year, after her 2-year contract ends.

Reena (who wants to know if she can 'se-ku-lu' you not?) said...

I also want to jump with u can not? xD

calvin said...

@ reena:
yes, you can jump with me anytime. but what kind of jump do you want?

Stan said...

Kimura sensei? LOL Omoshiroii...there's a Kimura Boxer in the manga and anime, Hajime No Ippo. XP

calvin said...

@ stan:
one thing for sure, kimura sensei and kimura boxer are completely two different things =)

ns29 said...

Ask her if she will be there until which day?
Nak balik PPKTJ ni...

calvin said...

@ ns29:
i will give you her contacts so that you can contact her personally.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I dream the post should acquire more info then it has.