Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So Close, But Fortunately

It was a normal futsal game I had last night. In the chilling conditions nowadays, where the temperature usually will not exceed 5 degrees, I hardly sweat throughout the game although it was played in the gymnasium. Nevertheless, it did not make the game less action. They were just simply making shots everywhere while dribbling around as if the pink ball is sticked to their feet. Then, out of a sudden, I felt something had hit me down there.
*Piak*
Someone's shot went a little off the targeted goalmouth and it hit me instead. Of course, it is something common for the ball to hit your body when you play a ball game, but it hit me on the wrong place at the wrong time. To make matter worse, it hit me HARD. You go figure yourself which part I am talking about here.
DSC00643
This is how close I was for the pink ball from making the ultimate contact with my little brother.
Fortunately, my right palm was just in front of it, and that provided something like a protection to it. However, my palm did not covered it completely as the ball still hit some side part of it. The feeling of getting hit down there was of course, pain. The momentum on the ball was so big that even my palm turned red. I wonder what would have happen if my right palm was a few centimeters away. In fact, I don't even dare to think about that. But if that is to happen, I just have one thing in my mind.
I will not be celebrating Fathers' Day in the future.

10 comments:

Reena (who wants to know if she can 'se-ku-lu' you not?) said...

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHA
!!!!






ok. thank you.

CRAPPED!! said...

I once used the Father's Day joke on my classmates...

My Japanese friend told me that I still can celebrate father's day as long as my father is still alive....or if I went on to adopt a child.

calvin said...

@ reena:
wei basket, must you laugh at me until like that?

calvin said...

@ crapped:
haha!! they seem to be really blur, aren't they? well, japanese will never understand our jokes. that is why they always come out with some brilliant 'alternatives'.

amalina said...

u better be careful next time.br j citer pasal u n lil hadi br2 ni...hehe...

calvin said...

@ amalina:
it is an irony, isn't it? i just mentioned how much small kids sayang me not so long ago and now, i narrowly escaped from missing the chance to celebrate fathers' day in near future =P

Reena (who wants to know if she can 'se-ku-lu' you not?) said...

of course. ^^

eh to quote one of ur replies "i narrowly escaped from missing the chance to celebrate fathers' day in near future"

near future? how near is your near future?

calvin said...

@ reena:
let just leave that out from the topic here. if your still insist, my "near future" is "one day" =D

amalina said...

tu ler pasal...u better watch out next time..coz i have sooooo many things planned out to buli ur future kids...ngehehehege....
*big grin*

calvin said...

@ amalina:
from your early warning, i am not surprised that my future kids come running to me and tell me something like this:

"help me!! that kakak ina always buwee me. i so tired kena chased by her ady..."