Sunday, December 9, 2007

Se-ku-lu

"I'm gonna screw her good tonight"
how would you
interpret the phrase above?
I was reading one of the entry in my ka c'hng blog, where she came out with her self-proposed theory of why we evolved from round-and-round to in-and-out when we screw someone something in this entry. I am not going to mention anything regarding her theory here. Just in case curiousity got over yourself, just take a look at her blog. Anyway, there is one sentence from that entry.
"Hey baby. You looking mighty fine tonight. Can I ..... screw you? Nice and tight so that we become one beautiful piece of art" *flick one eyebrow up*
That made me left a comment in her blog which went like this;
"I just wonder how those ah bengs will approach their ah lians in a singlish version. Perhaps it will be like this:
"Limpeh ai se-ku-lu lu eh sai boh?"
That is how the word se-ku-lu came about. So, later that night we had a chat in MSN and the conversation just went crazy.
sekulu - Copy (2)
Reena: HAHAH IM NOT GOING TO STOP SAYING IT NOW AHHAHA
Reena: can i sekulu you? you wan sekulu me? HAHAHHAH
Reena: MUSS SEKULU TIGHT TIGHT THEN GOOD HOR. WAIT COME OUT THEN DIE LA
Reena: you seklu drop out
Calvin: omg. hahaha.
Calvin: seklu your head
Calvin: im going nuts now
Calvin: haha
Reena: AHHA MY HEAD ALR SEKULU-ED AFTER NV SLP 30HOURS
Reena: im so sekulued liao la
Now, is there anyone you wish to se-ku-lu or to be se-ku-lu-ed?

No comments: