Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Header

As you might noticed it, after some time I have finally come out with a new header to replaced the rather dull and plain looking one before this. Previously, I just used the Blogger template directly, without making any editing on the template. Afterall, I am not used to dealing with HTML codes.
header1
Initially, *ehem* someone *ehem* was suppose to make me a new header, but after some unavoidable circumstances, it seemed like it is going nowhere. But don't worry, I won't sue you for breaching the contract signed between both of us =P
And here is how my new header looks.
header
I did it without using Photoshop or any other software as I have just a limited resources with me - Picasa (one type of photo editor), MS Paint and MS Word. Combine those three, doing those cut-copy-paste job on the pictures I got under an hour and I got what it is at the moment. Hope you guys will leave some comments on it, no matter how short the comment is. And please, I repeat, please point out if there is anything which I can improve on. Just leave your critique as much as you like.
Thanks and I will treat you with one stick of satay per comment =)
P/S: Those three photos were taken during my summer holiday this year. From left, Mount Komagatake in Onuma, sunset view also at Onuma and a rooftop from Kyoto.

13 comments:

cieri aka amalina aka yukidaruma said...

I want satay!!!haha


ma...at 1st..kinda terkejut..ingatkan salah blog...nice.esp when u didnt use *owh-so-canggih*PS.*thumb up*

michelleg said...

i

michelleg said...

LOVE

michelleg said...

it

michelleg said...

so 4 satays k.. =)

calvin said...

@ cieri aka amalina aka yukidaruma:
sometimes, we still can come out with something nice without using the "oh-so-canggih" photoshop, although the effect is not as canggih as photoshop-ed work =)

and i owe you one stick of satay ^.-

calvin said...

@ michelleg:
horrr!! spamming!!
so, unfortunately for you, the offer is cancelled coz you spammed on the comment box =P

amalina~ said...

1 stick only ke?make it the 1 from restoran malaysia?mahal sket..hehehe...

chwk87 said...

I just like it.Did it within 1 hour only? Nice work.

calvin said...

@ amalina~:
i will make it two now. satay kajang is anytime better than those from restoran malaysia here, i suppose =)

calvin said...

@ chwk87:
i did it out of boredom actually. in fact, it was just a spontaneous thing. and thanks =)

michelleg said...

yerrr, i wan my satay. okay it's nice and really suits your blog well. =) so can i get my satay now? =P

calvin said...

@ michelleg:
i will only consider about your satay after you get me at least a few sticks of satay celup first =)