Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back

I am finally back to Malaysia, after spending almost nine months abroad.
DSC00790
I know this should come as a surprise to most of you, as I mentioned that I was away for several days because of my ski trip. That was just something I made out. The ski trip was on, but I did not join the trip. Instead, I chose to return to Malaysia.
Apologies if I have offended anyone here on that matter. My trip back this time was kept secret from almost everyone, except for a few people mainly because it was meant to surprise her. Secondly, considering the fact that I will be back for such a short period, I know I will not be able to meet up with everyone to fit my tight schedule. I wanted it to be a low profile trip back home. Updates will be scarce within this period. I will only be doing some more detailed updates when I got back to Japan later on.
The main event today will be the meeting up with her. Here, I would like to offer my special thanks mainly to a few people who made everything happened. Shi Han who has been following our progress all this while, Kok Hong who planned the surprise for us today, Eric who almost leaked out the whole plan but decided to keep it as a secret, my sisters and others that I might missed out. I will make a more proper appreciation post sometime later. Anyway, doumo arigatou gozaimashita again.

2 comments:

SaeWei said...

CalvinJapJAP!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see.. Welcome home and Happy New Year.. So when are you dropping over to Penang?? ;)

calvin said...

@ saewei:
yea, it has been some time since we last catch up on each other. i don't think i will be able to go down to penang this time. my schedule has been hectic since i came home. anyway, happy new year 2008 to you too =)