Friday, November 23, 2007

Just Another Day

It is a public holiday here today in Japan as the Japanese celebrated their Labour Day on November 23 annually. Here, it is called 勤労感謝の日 (Kinrō Kansha no hi) or Labour Thanksgiving Day. To be fair, the day has nothing to do with me, as I have yet to start my working days yet. But I am thankful as it means I will be getting an extra day off from the hectic class nowadays, even more so when it is getting colder nowadays.
I checked the weather forecast today and it was expected to be snowing again this morning until noon, at least. But again, it never happened. Weather today has changed between sunny and cloudy sky.
DSC00590
clear blue sky at one point;
I know I will eventually get bored with the snow at some point later on, but so far I still hope to see the snowman picture at the weather forecast site each time I check it. In fact, I even count to see how many snowman there will be in a day each time. It sounds a bit childish, but I enjoyed it.
DSC00591
and cloudy the next moment...
My mid-term will start next Monday and I should not be online-ing so much during this period.
DSC00594
then, all the clouds were gone...
So, signing off here.

2 comments:

kh said...

you call that a clear sky??... i dont even remember when was the last time i saw a cloud...lol

calvin said...

@ kh:
are you missing your clouds more than your friend here? and by the way, my clouds has gone off not long after that. i guess they got your hinting and went to find you already =P