Friday, September 21, 2007

Maths Genius

Before I proceed any further, read this:
慧仪 ♥love.strength.unity.myg . × says:
in maths we had this test and one of the qs was like given the conjecture that p is a multiple of 5, will p squared also be a multiple of 5? explain
Andy N says:
haha ofc it will be
慧仪 ♥love.strength.unity.myg . × says:
and i knew kinda why p squared will also be a multiple of 5.. like 5 x 5 and i didnt know how to explain it so i put:
"well, its kinda like breeding a pig and pig. you're not going to get a horse baby"
慧仪 ♥love.strength.unity.myg . × says:
I ACTUALLY WROTE THAT!
Andy N says:
OMG THATS HILARIOUS
In case you are wondering who came out with the genius idea of breading two pigs and getting a horse baby thing, that was by my ever sui, lan si and chio (that is what she claimed) ka ch'ng, Reena.
There is just one thing that keeps me wondering. How if I breed Puki and Puki? Will Lan Ciao come out?
P/S: Nah! I have posted it out already. Still want to say I don't dare to post it up. Now, I am waiting for you to return the 'favour'. Your turn now Reena ^.-

2 comments:

Reena said...

hahaha
yeah wonderful.
now i know you got the balls to post it up lol.
but NOT ENOUGH BALLS TO FLAME ME! :D
i cant ruin ur bog cos u didnt say anything horrible much.
I be nice ^^

lots of relatively love
your beloved ka ch'ng

Calvin said...

@ reena:
two balls is already fine with me. i don't want any more or less than that. you can go ahead and ruin my blog coz you know what, you will never succeed in doing that!

by the way, that was just the first part. wait for the sequel and i am very sure that you will regret your words =P

cher cher ai
lu ee ai ee ka ch'ng