Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Calvin's Likes And Dislikes

I got tagged by Amalina the other day. Since I'm so free already, I will do this simple tag.
  1. Food You Hate - If you ask me Malaysian food, I don't think there is any food I hate, but if you talk about Japanese food, definitely it will be none other than natto.
  2. Fruits That You Hate - Can't think of a particular fruit.
  3. Veggies That You Hate - Bitter gourd (peria) but if it's cooked like my mum used to cook it, I will love it very much.
  4. Celebrities or People That You Hate - Why should I hate them?
  5. Event/Incident/Situation That You Hate - Bias.
  6. TV Shows or Movies That You Hate - I don't watch much shows and movies lately.
  7. Type of Music That You Hate - Rock music - not hate, but I don't prefer them much.
  8. Household Chore That You Hate - Cleaning something full of dust because I'm allergic to dust and will go on achoo for the whole day.
  9. Things You Hate About The World - Back stabbing.
  10. Things That You Hate About Yourself - Not feeling contented with myself enough sometimes.
  1. Food You Like - When it comes to food, I don't complain much. Anything edible will do. Just don't give me human flesh.
  2. Fruits That You Like - Since I'm a banana, banana lor!
  3. Veggies That You Like - Potato definitely.
  4. Celebrities or People That You Like - =) (you understand this, don't you?)
  5. Event/Incident/Situation That You Like - Feeling like I'm the luckiest person in the world.
  6. TV Shows or Movies That You Like - Disney Channel? Haha!! I miss my bola actually.
  7. Type of Music That You Like - Emo songs, maybe.
  8. Household Chore That You Like - Cooking, maybe yes but I hate the preparation and cleaning part :P
  9. Things You Like About The World - Life is just so wonderful and magic do happen in your life. Trust me, it's just a matter of time.
  10. Things That You Like About Yourself - I love myself.

I'm not tagging anyone this time. You can still do this tag if you feel like doing so though.

By the way, here I present my drawings that I drew when I was studying for my exams weeks ago. I was studying until I felt so bored and ended up drawing these small kid cartoons!

Nice or not?

12 comments:

michelleg said...

=)

Innocent^^Guy said...

eh ur drawing not bad...but i think you must have went to a lousy kindergarten...cos i am 100% sure whale doesn't look like that or anything near that!

Calvin said...

@ michelleg:
=)

Calvin said...

@ calvinsenpai:
i guess aussie's whale and japanese whale is different. but seriously, i guess my whale looks a bit like half tortoise and half snail ^.-

michelleg said...

why all ur mata terjolok one. like O.O hahaha!!

at least u can draw them. i cant :P

Calvin said...

@ michelleg:
haha, not my mata terjolok la. my animal's mata terjolok got la. actually they were terkejut ma. that is why all eyes big big :P

michelleg said...

why terkejut? cos their body too cacat dy rite? hahahah!!!!

Calvin said...

@ michelleg:
got cacat meh? wei, you don't kutuk my drawings la. see, even calvinsenpai also puji me ady ^.^

michelleg said...

haha.. okay la not too bad. you could be an illustrator for a kindergarten book ;)

Calvin said...

@ michelleg:
didn't i tell you before that i've done that for my part time job before this? and those kids damn suka my drawings la! :P

michelleg said...

issit?? i tak tau oso. or maybe it was just one of ur imaginary part time job? :P

Calvin said...

@ michelleg:
i will show you the kids i taught them art class. they are all so cute! ^.^

but not as cute as my drawings though :P