Wednesday, July 11, 2007

This Packet Of Mamee Means A Lot To Me

This packet should look familiar to you guys, right? Of course la! Who don't recognise this blue Mamee Monster. I think there's no need for me to introduce this keropok any further detail already, right? So, why does this packet means so much to me? It's not because it's BBQ flavour. Neither it's because I can't get it in Japan. In fact, they don't sell this Mamee in Japan coz I haven't come across it yet here so far.
I'll just go straight to the point. Don't want to waste your time. Well, this packet of Mamee which cost 40cents was given by my friend, Looi when he sent me at KLIA last April. It's not exactly how much it cost in terms of cash. Instead it's rather how he managed to get something for me before I leave. It's the heart that counts, right? And I brought this 'lucky' packet of Mamee all the way to Japan. Before I (unwillingly) ate this packet of Mamee at last, which was a few weeks before this, I took a photo of it so that I'll remember it.
By the way, before he handed me this little present that night, he say I might be laughing at the choice of the present he had picked. But he says that by giving me this Mamee, it'll make me remembered him whenever I come across a packet of Mamee.
How right he was indeed. Everytime I see this packet of Mamee, it'll straight remind me of Looi.
P/S: People said there are things that when you saw it, you'll straight be reminded of something. I do have many stuff which can reminds me of many things and memories. That packet of Mamee being one of them. How about you guys? I'd love to know what things that will make you remember of something.

20 comments:

amalina said...

saw manga..ingat aki....
haha..jgn bitau ulya ne!

Calvin said...

amalina: manggo? but why? muka aki macam mangga ke? :P

=jaecywong= said...

indomee reminds me of calvin

fcuk reminds me of calvin

dell reminds me of calvin

QUT reminds me of calvin

n many things summore! eh no u calvin arh, is my baby calvin! bluek! u ah..

japan reminds me of u lor!

Calvin said...

jaecy: yes la, i know it's your calvin la! :P

t@ng_y1! said...

Can I say certain song reminds me of certain person ?

森山直太朗's sakura reminds me of Ishikawa sensei.

Carpenter's Yesterday and Today reminds me of my mom... thanx to Tomoya ...

that was I can thk of

Calvin said...

tang yii: and what reminds you of katsu-chan? :P

amalina said...

no la...manga=komik ler.....

Calvin said...

amalina: hehe... my bad :P

t@ng_y1! said...

oi calvin!
kat-tsun ??
LOL
not in my list .

seriously when I see Seko, I'll think of u >.< haha!

Calvin said...

hehe... terasa liao right? :P

but no way the 185cm seko has any connection with me!

t@ng_y1! said...

sama-sama tinggi mah!
though
世古さんはカルヴィンさんほどではないが...

of course terasa lah!
haih! why we keep talking about these issues?
got nothing other than that meh?

Calvin said...

tang yii: i don't know why i'll think of katsu-khun when i see your name wor! hehe :P

dodo said...

Hey japjap. So r u saying that when u c dodo bird, it'll remind u of this Dodo (Doreen) here huh? haha...

Calvin said...

dodo: here in japan also don't have dodo bird, how to remind me of you ler? unless i go to sg long la. or maybe go to miri when i can see a bunch of you! :P

t@ng_y1! said...

pengsan...
kat-tsun has nothing to do with me lah!

u should be proud tat Seko remind me of u ...
meaning u r as "yeng" @ leng chai as him lo!

haha >.<
wat am I talking about...

Calvin said...

tang yii: you where can say like that? at least he's your friend right? korekara, ganbatte ne! :P

i hope you was kidding about seko and me :)

t@ng_y1! said...

no worries, I'm juz joking around..

Calvin said...

tang yii: which one you was joking about?
"kat-tsun has nothing to do with me lah!" was just a joke la? :P

t@ng_y1! said...

woi y u tak habis-habis kenakan me?
of course I'm joking bout the seko thgy...
kat-tsun... (=.=)""'
no comment d
dun no how to layan u

Calvin said...

tang yii: where got kenakan you? i was just being the minyak pelincir between you and him ma :P