Thursday, July 26, 2007

Supper During Exam

Staying up during the exam period must be very common for us. I do stay up as well, but not to the extend of those Japanese. Talking about the Japanese, when they play, they play hard. When they study, they study hard and mad.
I used to hear that when they study, they will be tying a scarf like around their head with the word Ganbatte written on top of the scarf. But so far, I haven't encountered such things happening in my place.
The canteen is turned into a study area though. This happens everytime during the exams period - to be precise, 2 weeks before the exam starts. These Japanese, they are really mad. One of my friend's study tutor, he will sleep first in the evening and will later stay up throughout the night until the next morning and straight head to the exam hall. I just can't and will never do that.
Talking about staying up late, it's quite common for the stomach will kacau us when we are so nice studying. Maggi mee being the most popular thing to eat I suppose, right? But this time, for the first time, we got something from the canteen. The provide us with some supper.
At first all of the stuff was put inside a white plastic, which I couldn't look through it. Then I took them back to my room and when I opened it, I was surprised to see these things inside it.

Muffin, a bread which I have already had a few bites on it, umeshu jelly (some kind of sake flavoured jelly but taste sweet). Last but not least, a packet of drink. I got this lion thing.

mine on the left while my friend's bunny is on the right

Think I still small kid meh? Like Kodomo Lion nia!

12 comments:

michelleg said...

memang lar. ur small kid wherever u go. is that a juice/milk?

Calvin said...

michelleg: wei, not only me who got that, okay? all also got it la!

when you see at the bottom, it's written 'miruku' which means milk. but last night when i drank it, it was something like grape flavoured juice wor. weird...

-waiwai- said...

hmm... cal...
the packing so cute lah...
i also want... grape flavour juice... it maybe grape flavour milk... lol...

Calvin said...

waiwai: yalor, they gave us such fruit milk at night. somemore those animals like for kids nia. kekeke ^.^

=jaecywong= said...

what are those yea? biscuits? so cute!! reminds me of kindergarten.. those fish shaped biscuits! hahaha XD

Calvin said...

jaecy: biscuits?!! it's a drink la. but like i said, it taste like juice although it's written there as milk.

i never thought we will be getting packet drink with such animals on it. like you said, so kindergarten hor? :P

dodo said...

thats more like a breakfast. supper makan apa ni??? jelly?? buns?? either that or biscuits huh? apa ni??? so called supper somemore heh. with that kiddy packaging..omg!! damn funny lar.

Calvin said...

dodo: i also don't know if that should be our supper. but they give us at night wor. so i suppose that's our supper lor. never mind la. we got to be small kid sometimes :P

Sing Yee said...

Halo! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Waseh! Japan so good one meh? Got give supper to students somemore. Looks yummy la the chocolate bun..... *drools*

Calvin said...

sing yee: haha, that's after i have a few bite on it. that's why it looks yummy :P

lonehunter88 said...

got supper?? i wish we also got.. ur shokudou so nice lar. >.<

Calvin said...

lonehunter88: i thought they are going to give us everynight, but i later found out that that was the only time we got our supper. but not complaining la. at least we got once ady ^.-