Monday, July 9, 2007

So You Think You Are Smart Enough?

This is actually a pre-written entry. As I'm still editing my pictures on the remaining 3 parts of the Sado trip, then I post this entry up first. I'll work on the Sado's entry as fast as possible.
Whenever I have no asses and reports to do, most of the time I'll be at MSN or ketam-ing in some chatterbox, blogging, reading blogs and browse some sites looking for any interesting stuff. Sometimes I would be playing games at Addicting Games.
You know I'm not a gamer type, don't you. Yes, I don't game but at least I heard about DoTA before. So, it's not something too bad until you can call me a katak inside a gelas. I know what are the in-games but I just don't play them. I was brownsing there, looking for some mini games to kill my time and I came across this.
I here present you, THE IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ.
Basically, the way to play this is really easy. You are required to beat the quiz by answering all of the questions given. It's as simple as that! Or is it?
The questions are far from easy. Some require insane logic, others are complete down to guessing. It's hard, but it's NOT impossible!
Complete a certain number of questions correctly, and you'll be awarded with a SKIP. Skips let you skip a question if you are finding it too difficult, or simply can't be arsed. There are 7 to be earned. A few questions cannot be skipped, and must be complated.
Bombs questions are timed. You have until the bomb detonates to complate the question otherwise it's GAME OVER. The time limits range from a genorous 10 seconds to an evil 1 second. (Yes, really)
You have 3 lives throughout the quiz. Get an answer incorrect and you'll lose one. Lose all 3 lives and it's Game Over.
I've tried this game so many times that I've memorise the first few answers. But I just couldn't beat the quiz. If you think you can do better than me, try this game out. Then tell me you survive until which question.
We shall see whether you can do the impossible.

6 comments:

Dani said...

hahaha.. I'm too old for this game.. my memory sucks.. anyway, this is fun..

ns29 said...

why a polo has 4 holes???

Calvin said...

dani: we are never too old to try anything new :)

Calvin said...

ns29: that is why it is called the impossible game. coz it has illogical answers! :P

Anonymous said...

i could do until question 53...cant seem to get past that anymore.. very geraming..

Calvin said...

that is not bad! but i doubt there's until question 53!

anyway, mind introducing yourself?