Monday, June 25, 2007

A Surprise E-Mail

Yesterday, I got an unexpected email from someone - my Japanese sensei back in KL. She taught me for a year when I was still in PPKTJ. Here goes the email.
カルヴィンさん

不思議なメール、というかメンバー加入の誘いかな?
・・・が、来ました。
カルヴィンさんの名前でした。文字がなかったのですが、カルヴィンさんのですか?

ところで、
私たち教師は、最近セランゴールへ蛍を見に行きました。
そのときの写真見てください。

元気でね。

木村かおり
I guess the first paragraph is about the forward message I send to all my contacts. So, put that aside. That is not what I'm talking about.
Instead, it's about the two pictures which was attached along with this email. They were taken during their trip to Kuala Selangor to watch fireflies. Me myself haven't been there before but I heard that it's a nice place. Anyone who have been there before could share some thoughts here. Here's the two pictures sent to me.
Kimura sensei with her husband

from left: Kimura sensei's husband, Ito sensei (Physic lecturer) and Kojo sensei (Maths lecturer)

Don't you notice that the 'ohh-so-blow' Kojo sensei looks just like Mr Bean? Hehe, evil me.

6 comments:

Innocent^^Guy said...

Yea, I went there before. It's my first time seeing a firefly. I caught one also, and accidentally killed it. Regret...dun catch those cute things ok?

I think there are a few spots to see fireflies there. The one I went, I can't remember where, its like you enter kinda like a park or something. Actually suppose to stay there in the park. Yes, theres accommodation in the park there. Unfortunately no more rooms. So we just sat the boat to go along the river where you'll see more fireflies(part of the activity in the firefly sightseeing park) before we head home.

Quite bored. But if you jakun like me, first time see firefly, you probably enjoy it!

Calvin said...

calvinsenpai: you went, you caught, you killed! not bad for a first-timer jakun :P

Innocent^^Guy said...

haha...i just wanna see it closer ma..but then another weird thing is, but sometimes very funny..u try to tangkap and then you thought u dapat d, so u surely slowly slowly open ur hand wan ma..manatau is dun have wan..like bodoh ni..haha

Calvin said...

calvinsenpai: sure la. jakun where got bakat catching fireflies wan :P

samo kena played by those fireflies! haha, kesihan!

ns29 said...

I went before,so many years ago.
Kinda scary..the pool is just dark..
but dark then only can see they are shining.
Consider quite nice la..

Calvin said...

ns29: take me there one day, can? :P