Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'll Be Having Another Heartbreak

I know if I were to continue being like what I was yesterday will never do me any favours at all. Thanks to the 'consoling' by (Dr.) Michelle and the expert Calvin, I felt better. You two really pakar, although Calvin spent most of the time giving me really 'smart' ideas. That post yesteday was just one of my off-day. I'll try be back to the normal Calvin, starting from today, okay?

As the title suggest, it's doesn't seem that I've recovered from yesterday's condition. Ignore that for a second. But take a look at how I was described as:
Your Birthdate: April 7
Calm and understated, you struggle to express your love with words. Over time, your partner learns to recognize your passion by the actions you take. You're good at wooing someone slowly, without them even realizing it! You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy. And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you. Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights. You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!
Your strength: Your self sufficiency
Your weakness: You despise authority
Your power color: Maroon
Your power symbol: Hammer
Your power month: July
Number of True Loves You'll Have: 1
Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 2
You are most compatible with people born on the 7th, 16th, and 25th of the month.
That's what being described about me. Sure or not? Okay, I accept if it says that I'm calm and I struggle to express my feelings with words. Eh, that sounds so familiar, right? But before you make any assumptions, I'm not really that bad la, actually. But the next thing made me laugh. I'm good at wooing someone slowly, without their notice wor! I also never knew I have such capabilities ler, to be honest :P
People are drawn to me? Not in such a way like how sugar attracts ants la. But really, meh? Okay, I admit I tend to get sensitive easily, but if I really got psychic power, then good for me :)
And I'm being told that there'll be 2 people (I assumed that both are girls) to broke my heart. I don't know using what method la, but break is break already la, right? If this turns out to be true, then I should be ready for another heart break before I found my one and only true love!
Talking about the people I'm most compatible with, it's stated that I'm most compatible with people born on the 7th, 16th and 25th of the month. Is there anyone of you born on any of these dates? If you are one of them, tell me, okay? I think I must go to the Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara and get the list of all the people (girls I mean!) born on these dates from them.
Not a bad idea at all, right?

6 comments:

michelleg said...

*smacks head* im born on the 7th ler.. -__- no wonder we get along quite well hahah..

Calvin said...

michelleg: u must be kidding me! i told u everything although last night was the first time we chat. now i know why ady. there's a connection between us :P

michelleg said...

haha.. funny man. this is my first time making frens with other blogger. thanks to calvinsenpai *arigatou*

Calvin said...

michelleg: yea, this is my first time too ler. although i knew him before you, still can be said as first time la, since it's almost the same time :)

*korekara yoroshikune* ^.^

michelleg said...

haha.. wat does dat mean?

Calvin said...

michelleg: err, to be honest, i can't find an exact translation for that ler. the closest i could is 'best regards from now on' :)

can someone correct me on this if i'm wrong?