Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I Copycat-ed Another Cat - Doraemon

There was a time when I was shopping at Riverside Senshuu and I came across this place.
幼児教室 - ドラキッズ (Baby's Classroom - DoraKids)
I guess it's like a kindergarten centre when the parents can throw their kids here to have fun with. Then I notice this Doraemon thing.
my first time having seen a red baby Doraemons
Looking left and right and left again, I came out with the most bizarre idea you can think of.
my hands and legs and even my lips are similar, no?
Yes, I went and had a photo session with the Dorameon and baby Doraemons. Even with the people walking around there, I still did it. At that time, I didn't care what they will be thinking of me. Why must I care, right? I was just trying to have fun.
But I guess when they saw me doing that, I think they must be wondering this baka is sesat-ing from dunno which hutan.
Doraemon also never seen before meh!

7 comments:

michelleg said...

haha i still can't stop harping at ur height factor. look, ur even taller than that pink door!!! give me some of ur height lar.. :P

Calvin said...

michelleg: that door was specially made for doraemon ma. that's why is much lower than the usual ones :)

michelleg said...

haha i tot for kindergarten students.. then the sensei sure must be shorter than the door wat. unless their sensei is doraemon? haha lame :P

Calvin said...

michelleg: yes, i guess the sensei is doraemon, since the students are dorakids ma :P

tang yii said...

r u ok?
It seems like u r a bit weird lately....

Calvin said...

tang yii: hmmm, exam's stress i guess :P

tang yii said...

naruhodo ne!