Sunday, May 27, 2007

Captian Jack Sparrow On His Last Journey

I've been in Japan for two months and so far, I haven't been able to catch not a single movie so far. Even during the Tokyo trip last month, I didn't go to catch any movie, although some of them managed to watch Laki-laki Labah-labah 3. Hey that's not a bad name right? Sounds like Lucky lucky Spiderman.

I should recommend that title to the producer of Spiderman 4 (if there's going to be one). Anyway, to those who has watched it, how was it? How many stars would you give out of 1 star? (with 1 being the best worst)

Okay all of you spiderweb fans out there, I know I've been cruel enough to give you such a limited donkey choice. Then, I'll try to be nice. Rating is from 1 to 5. See, I've gave you 500% discount. Girls, you don't get that even at Malaysia's Mega Sale you know!

Well, if not Tokyo, why not try Nagaoka's cinema, right? Okay, you can say that it's because my place here is kinda kampung, being surrounded by mountains and forest (ah pek and ah mah as well). So no cinema for me. I know you are eng kai-ing (padan muka-ing) this baka for chosing a kosen in the middle of a jungle.

But that's the fact. I didn't deny that. By the way, it's NOT middle. It should be NEAR the jungle. Having said that, I heard there'll be a cinema coming up pretty soon, in a few months time I think.

The world premiere of At World's End (the third in the Pirates of the Caribbean films) was held on May 19, 2007 at Disneyland. The opening of the screenings was just a couple of days ago. I didn't watch the first film, The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003), though I did catch the second one, Dead Man's Chest last year. I got to say Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) was damn funny with his smart-but-stupid-sometimes acts. For the third film, Chow Yun-Fatt will be appearing as Captain Sao Feng, Pirate Lord of the South China Sea. For the detail of the film, click here.

Still, I guess I won't be watching this third film. Sigh...

2 comments:

chia said...

For spiderman 3 , i will gv 4.7 star. i like the most among the 3 episodes.Quite touching too. B4 this i dun think i will like movie like superman, fantastic 4, etc.... But spiderman is the only 1 attract me. Ans during the show, tell u very funny, i suddenly think tat the world need a hero like spiderman...haha.. like a kid's thinking rite. but tat is wat i feel when i watch spiderman 3. Then pirate3 mayb oso go to cinema to watch. C 1st la.

calvin said...

chia: walao! what a big difference! tang yii merely gave a 2 star rating and now you are giving it 4.7 star? but different people have different opinions. i understand :)

now you are making me longing more to watch caption jack sparrow and co ady! lolz

anyway, after watching it, tell me how it is, okay?