Monday, May 7, 2007

If Shanghai Bank Speaks Malay

This is an entry I read from Kenny Sia's blog. I find it interesting and really funny. So I decided to post it here. Credits to kennysia.com for the texts and pictures. (Hope he will not be suing me for cetak rompak-ing this though! :P)
Reader Kenny Cheah sent this in.

"Saw this ad in Taiwan. Not sure if anyone already posted this to you. Obviously, I was the only one laughing all the way from the airport to the MRT until I reached my hotel."

"Let Shanghai Bank manage your finance. Bring PUKI home!"

It is just so wrong on so many levels naming your company's toy mascot after a favourite word Ah Bengs use to scold people. I wanna try to make a joke out of it, but I think I'll just take the classy road and stay quiet.
I only have one question though.
If the name of that little pig is called PUKI, does that mean his mother is called PUKIMA?

No comments: