Saturday, February 17, 2007

About Me

My name is Calvin Ong.
I was born on April 7, 1987. That's make me 20 this year. So, if you happen to read this and my birthday is around the corner (which will be in April 2008), you don't have to send any presents to me. A wish or a short and sweet message will make my day much nicer.
I'm from Taiping, a small town located in the northern part of Perak, about 3 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur. I received my early education at SK Saint George (Satu) and later spend my secondary years at SMK Saint George.
I later continued my studies at Pusat Kajian Teknikal ke Jepun (PPKTJ) in University Teknologi Malaysia, KL City Campus for 2 years. I'm currently taking Mechanical Engineering at Nagaoka National College of Technology (NNCT) in Japan.
I started blogging early this year (February 2007) as a mean to keep in touch with my family and friends as well as the happenings in Malaysia, besides serving as a platform for personal expressions in life.
I am 90% what is written here. And here is what my readers think of me. You can help me describe who am I here. Go figure.
Last updated: June 8, 2007

No comments: