Sunday, April 22, 2007

Am I Holidaying In Japan?

Lately, I've been wondering what is the purpose of me coming to Japan. Well, obviously it's for study, but so far, by looking at the way I spent my time here, it looks more that I'm spending my holiday here. I say this coz compared to the other courses, I guess my Mechanical Engineering has been the lightest course so far. Although the were some assignments given by the lecturers, they have been minimum.
So, I can almost say that we still to have any real assignments nor report to hand up. All the 3 weekends here, I've gone out for various purpose. Shopping, functions, makan, hanami and much more. I know this won't continue for long, but while I can enjoy myself, I better enjoy it properly first before the real workloads come in :)

No comments: