Thursday, March 29, 2007

What Your Name Means

Wonder if you guys would take a moment to try this. I've tried it and I guess it really works (at least to me).
Instructions: What you do is find out what each letter of your name means. Then connect all the meanings and it describes YOU. It's TRUE and isn't it GREAT?
P/S: If you have double or triple letters, just count the meaning once. For example: RAMA
R - You are a social butterfly.
A - You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
M - Success comes easily to you.
A = You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
B = You are always cautious when it comes to meeting new people.
C = You definitely have a partier side in you, don't be shy to show it.
D = You have trouble trusting people.
E = You are a very exciting person.
F = Everyone loves you.
G = You have excellent ways of viewing people.
H = You are not judgmental.
I = You are always smiling and making others smile.
J = Jealously.
K = You like to try new things.
L = Love is something you deeply believe in.
M = Success comes easily to you.
N = You like to work, but you always want a break.
O = You are very open-minded.
P = You are very friendly and understanding.
Q = You are a hypocrite.
R = You are a social butterfly.
S = You are very broad-minded.
T = You have an attitude, a big one.
U = You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards.
V = You have a very good physique and looks.
W = You like your privacy.
X = You never let people tell you what to do.
Y = You cause a lot of trouble.
Z = You're always fighting with someone.
So, lets see what my name means. If what mentioned above is true, then I'm someone who:
  • Definitely have a partier side in me, which I shouldn't be shy to show it (I guess so)
  • Can be very quiet when I have something on my mind (I'm just trying to find some calmness)
  • Love is something I deeply believe in (True, but so far...)
  • Have a very good physique and looks (I wouldn't comment on this!)
  • Is always smiling and making others smile (I think so)
  • Likes to work, but you always want a break (I'm getting lazier lately)
Check your name's meaning and tell me if it's true. Looking forward to response and comments from you guys.

2 comments:

Joann said...

hey..some are kinda true..some arent..

calvin said...

i wonder which are true and which aren't...hehe