Friday, March 23, 2007

Before And After Marriage

Before marriage: Darling here... darling there...
After marriage: Baling here... baling there...

Before marriage: I die for you.
After marriage: You die, up to you.
Lagi lama married: You die I help you!!

Before marriage: You go anywhere, I'll follow you.
After marriage: You go anywhere, up to you.
Lagi lama married: You go anywhere, better get lost!!

Before wedding: You are my heart, you are my love.
After wedding: You get on my nerves.

Before wedding: You are sweet and kind just like Cinderella.
After wedding: You are worse than godzila!!

Before wedding: Roses are red, violets are blue. Like it or not, I'm stuck with you.
After wedding: Roses are dead, I am blue. You get on my head, I will sue you.

Before wedding: Every makan, he brings you to Shangri-La.
After wedding: You want to go, he says you wait la.

Before wedding: She looks like Anita Sarawak.
After wedding: Don't know whether katak or biawak.

Before wedding: Weekends at Cameron, Genting and Fraser's Hill.
After wedding: Furthest you go is Maxwell Hill.

Before wedding: He opens the car door.
After wedding: He opens his mouth and snores.

Before wedding: She/he was your ideal.
After wedding: She/he becomes your ordeal.

No comments: